Corporate Tax and Business Advising You Can Rely On
Successful businesses pay tax. Tax owing is a sign of profitability, and timely compliance is simply good business practice. We provide value to our clients through tax advising, compliance and planning so that you can continue to run your business with prosperity, maintain your cash flow, and meet tax requirements.
Our services meet the needs of a diverse client base which includes professional corporations, engineers, manufacturers, importers, construction companies, real estate development and rental, financial services, and non-profit organizations.
We provide a depth of knowledge and a personalized approach to every client, from the small business owner to the personal tax client and beyond. We pride ourselves in fully understanding our clients needs by taking the time to know our clients in everything we do.
We provide a depth of knowledge and a personalized approach to every client, from the small business owner to the personal tax client and beyond.
- Corporate Income Tax Returns for Operating, Investment, and Rental Income (T2)
- Partnership Tax Filings (T5013)
- Estate Trust Returns (T3)
- T4, T5, T4A, T5018
- Capital, Eligible, and Ineligible Dividend Elections
- Personal Tax Returns (T1)
- Charity Information Returns (T3010)
- Corporate and Partnership Reorganizations
- Purchase or Sale of a Business
- Purchase or Sale of Real Estate or other Investments
- Salary vs Dividends
- Employee and Shareholder Benefits
- Estate and Succession Planning
- Develop and Implement Efficient Processes for recording transactions and retaining documents.
- Accounting Software Selection and Ongoing Assistance.
- We review or do the bookkeeping on a monthly or quarterly basis to ensure document retention and coding classifications meet standards.
Personal Taxes You Can Understand
Personal tax filing is an annual event. Many life changes also change tax rates and tax benefits, including marriage, children, getting a raise at work, investment options, overseas relocations, and death. You can rely on us to advise you before and during any of these events to understand your choices and the tax obligations of each change. We will advise you of opportunities for applicable deductions, credits, benefits, and grants for which you qualify.
Our goal is to personally advise and assist you in accessing the best tax situation possible, today, tomorrow and in the future.
Talk with us about your specific situation today.